Ready to take your loved ones on a holiday without the overwhelm and endless research hours? You are at the right place! Take a look at the planning process and let’s get started!
Let’s get started with your complimentary, in-depth consultation call—We will learn more about your family’s unique travel style and your vision for the trip so we can handcraft your perfect-fit itinerary. This conversation is also a chance for you to learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we do it.
We will craft your custom itinerary according to your needs, interests, and preferences while weaving in authentic local experiences (with expert local guides where needed). We offer vetted accommodations and experiences through trusted travel partners, so you never have to wonder what’s real and what isn’t.
We will book every last travel component for you—including flights, hotels, tours, transfers, and more. We hand you your travel documents prior to your departure along with access to an interactive itinerary app.
Depart on your custom adventure and watch your story unfold with ease. We partner with travel suppliers that are on the ground at your destination and offer 24/7 support with anything from changing pick-up times, to any other questions that may arise along the way.
When you return, we want to hear all about your experience. Your best moments and things that could have been better - this is where we tighten things up so your next adventure is better than the one before. As your trusted advisor we strive towards providing that long-term quality service you deserve.
Storybook Getaways is a true advisory - just like your financial advisor, interior designer or legal counsel - just lot more fun and exciting. We save your precious time with our personalized services to design and book seamless and authentic travel experiences that create lifelong memories for your family.
We are often able to secure discounted fares on certain classes of service (primarily premium economy, business class, first class).
$49 per ticket.
As an added benefit of being a Virtuoso agency we can offer:
- Preferred rates
- Room upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability
- Virtuoso-only amenities ($100 resort credit)
- Daily breakfast for two
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
$150 per family.
Trip Planning and Management Fee - $350 (for up to 4 travelers & trip duration up to 7 days) and up.
This includes planning/booking the following (Total hours approx. 20-60h) :
- A proposal designed and fine-tuned to your preferences with advice about best times and dates to travel.
- Private ground transportation so that when you arrive at the airport someone will be waiting to whisk you away to your hotel.
- Accommodations that suit your style - Luxury, Boutique, Apartment, etc
- Transportation - airport transfers, trains, car, chauffeur services, ferry, etc.
- Excursions - help pick activities and arrange for local guides and skip-the-line tickets where applicable.
- Insider travel tips specific to your destination
- Interactive itinerary management app - You’ll also have access to your custom & detailed day-by-day itinerary on your mobile device
- Ongoing communication with our travel partners to ensure seamless service and reconfirming reservations prior to your arrival
- 24/7 support from our partners on the ground to help with anything that is needed during your trip or with any unforeseen circumstances
- Travel insurance - assistance in choosing the correct policy for your trip.
- The final touches - we’ll help with everything from packing advice to shipping your luggage so it is waiting for you on arrival!
Whether it is a multigenerational trip with extended family or vacationing with your best buddies we will manage accommodations and travel arrangements.
Please contact Storybook Getaways for pricing.